Each participating institution names an Institution Liaison to serve as its primary contact for the Passport State Facilitator on matters related to the institution’s participation in the Interstate Passport® Network
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understands the roles and responsibilities of the institution as a participant in the Interstate Passport Network and ensures that it meets these obligations;
- Communicates regularly with faculty and staff responsible for internal operations in support of the Interstate Passport;
- Establishes policies and procedures for participation in the Interstate Passport as outlined in the Memorandum of Agreement;
- Coordinates internal Passport activities involving multiple departments, as appropriate (e.g., ensuring that registrar, campus catalog staff, and others are aware of requests by faculty to add a course to the institution’s Passport Block);
- Recommends to the Passport State Facilitator the names of individuals to represent the state on various Interstate Passport committees; and
- Ensures that the institution’s profile on the Interstate Passport website provides up to-date information on its Passport Block, accurate contact information for relevant staff members, and other information.