Interstate Passport Network Expansion Continues
The Interstate Passport Network is pleased to welcome 15 new member institutions that have joined in the last 60 days.
- Two institutions in Alaska – University of Alaska Southeast and University of Alaska Fairbanks – became new members in May. The state of Alaska now has three member institutions in the IP Network (University of Alaska Anchorage joined in 2018).
- The state of Wyoming also has a third Network member – Casper College, which joins Laramie County Community College and the University of Wyoming as a participating Passport institution.
- College of Eastern Idaho joined the Network in June, becoming the second member from Idaho (along with North Idaho College).
- Chaminade University of Honolulu, a private institution, joined the Network in June.
- And we welcome Washington State University, our first member from the state of Washington.
- Finally, the Los Angeles Community College District joined the Network right at press time. The District includes nine institutions: Los Angeles City College, East Los Angeles College, Los Angeles Harbor College, Los Angeles Mission College, Los Angeles Pierce College, Los Angeles Southwest College, Los Angeles Trade-Tech College, Los Angeles Valley College, and West Los Angeles College.
As of June 26, 2020, the Network has 55 two- and four-year institution members spanning 15 states with more institutions in the pipeline. We would like to extend a warm welcome to our new member institutions!