The Interstate Passport Network expansion continues with five new institutions joining at the end of June. The Network now has 60 members from 17 states. The newest Passport members are as follows:
- Western Colorado University is a public four-year liberal arts institution located in Gunnison, Colorado. WCU is the second IP member in Colorado.
- New Mexico State University becomes the first Passport member from the state of New Mexico. Located in Las Cruces, NMSU is a NASA Space-Grant College and also a Hispanic Serving Institution. Three institutions in Nevada have joined the Network, all part of the Nevada System of Higher Education.
- Truckee Meadows Community College, located in Reno, is a comprehensive community college that enrolls more than 25,000 students at five different sites.
- University of Nevada, Reno, the state’s first institution of higher education, enrolls 21,000 students across 11 schools and colleges.
- Nevada State College, located in Henderson, is a four-year comprehensive public institution that serves a critical need between the two-year colleges and the research institutions, enrolling over 5,500 students.
Information about all Interstate Passport Network members can be found at http://interstatepassport.wiche.edu/institute/